Bernard Mariette: His Lolë Present, and Quiksilver PastAugust 25, 2018
Sales Training CoordinatorOctober 12, 2018
We are currently looking for a Full Time & Part Time Warehouse Clerk to join our team at our distribution center in Longueuil!!
Your primary responsibilities will be to participate in the delivery and delivery of Coalision’s merchandise for the Canadian and US markets.
- Responsible for the verification of the goods received in our Longueuil warehouse via our inventory management system.
- Responsible for placing inventories on shelves in a predetermined sequence such as size, type of product, style, or product code.
- Responsible for preparing orders to ship using our radio frequency system.
- Responsible for preparing documents for deliveries (call to carriers and loadings).
- Safely operate the necessary equipment for the handling of products (forklifts, hand pallet truck).
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Any other related tasks.
You have a high school diploma, combined with 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position. You are versatile, flexible, rigorous, a good team player and have a basic knowledge of English. You are in good physical shape and you like new challenges, you are the person we need !!!
We thank you for your interest. Only selected applications will be contacted.