SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Lolë is seeking a Social Media Specialist to join our team at the magnificent Château Viger located in the heart of the Old Port of Montreal.
Based on the belief that a different socio-economic model, more inspiring for society, is possible, Lolë has a unique soul, a unique atmosphere and offers stimulating challenges every day in a dynamic work environment.
We are not like any other fashion company. Fashion, we believe, is the conveyor of our greater purpose of inspiring a life of well-being. Our collections are versatile and long-lasting, made to make people feel good, day and night, to work or to practice, year after year. Spread the word, we make wellbeing accessible to all not just a few. We gather communities by offering engaging experiences. We live life in color.
At Lolë, all share the same mindset and values:
- We embrace inclusivity and build local communities around wellness.
- We pioneer, we lead but we do not take ourselves too seriously.
- We make our own path and are bold enough to follow our dreams.
- We act conscientiously and encourage smart consumption.
If you also Live Out Loud Everyday, come join our team.
The Social Media Specialist will be in charge of setting and implementing the global social media strategy for Lolë. He/she will contribute to grow Lolë’s community and to generate engagement across platforms by sharing meaningful content. The chosen candidate will help to grow the movement around our values: being good to yourself, to others and to the earth.
- Define and implement social media strategy for the main platforms.
- Build and maintain a relevant social-media editorial calendar and posting schedule in collaboration with the marketing & web teams and with our different global markets.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content in collaboration with the internal content factory and influencers aligned with marketing strategy and brand values
- Encourage interaction through creative contests and animations.
- Support Lolë’s initiatives such as Lolë White Tour, Yellow Label, local meet-up… to make more and more people live the Lolë experience.
- Work with the agency to improve social media campaigns performance.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and reporting on feedback and online reviews
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and platforms’ features
- Measure social-media results and report on a weekly basis on social media performance (engagement, sales, lead generation, drive to store, etc.)
You’re a passionate and energetic influencer, who’s curious and interested in technologies and trends. You also are service and team oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset, live an active lifestyle and adhere to Lolë’s philosophy of “Live Out loud Everyday” with:
- Experience of developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create engaging content
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Experience using social media analytics tools and ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Experience with social advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram & YouTube
- Excellent interpersonal and professional skills, ability to work with established teams.
- Superior work ethic, professionalism, dependability, reliability and ownership.
- Flexible with ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, multitasking and dynamic environment.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and French.
If this description fits your profile, you are the person we need! Thank you for your interest. Only the selected candidates will be contacted.