SALES TRAINING COORDINATOR
Empowered by a progressive Senior Leadership Team, Lolë offers an inspiring, stimulating atmosphere and motivating challenges in a dynamic environment.
We are not like any other fashion company. Fashion, we believe, is the conveyor of our greater purpose of inspiring a life of well-being. Our collections are versatile and long-lasting, made to make people feel good, day and night, to work or to practice, year after year. Spread the word, we make wellbeing accessible to all not just a few. We gather communities by offering engaging experiences. We live life in color.
At Lolë, all share the same mindset and values:
- We embrace inclusivity and build local communities around wellness.
- We pioneer, we lead but we do not take ourselves too seriously.
- We make our own path and are bold enough to follow our dreams.
- We act conscientiously and encourage smart consumption.
If you also Live Out Loud Everyday, come join our team. The future is ours.
The Sales Training Coordinator role will focus on developing and innovating high impact learning opportunities for individuals and teams. Sales Enablement is a strategic, cross-functional discipline designed to increase sales results and productivity.
- Support the definition of a disruptive training strategy by testing new learning initiatives, platforms and programs.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to prepare training materials, (videos, documents, webinars, tip sheets, tests, etc.).
- Support key stakeholders in identifying and prioritizing training needs.
- Work with key internal collaborators to ensure new training content is developed and presented in a timely fashion according to identified needs.
- Maintain accurate and detailed training records and provide participants with coaching, feedback and additional learning support as needed.
- Create, implement and support monthly training calendar.
- Provide proactive and reactive training reports to senior leadership with recommendations.
- Implement/maintain a standardized training curriculum across all channels (corporate hires, retail employees, wholesale accounts).
- Develop and facilitate individual training modules across selling techniques, product knowledge, systems and processes.
- Drive sales adoption of processes and tools supporting the organization’s sales methodology, product knowledge, and brand education.
- Maintain company onboarding program and motivate sales representatives towards peak performance.
- Schedule, promote and facilitate in-person and web-based training.
- Handle scheduling and logistics of ongoing training efforts.
- Manage training content libraries to ensure key materials are organized and easy to find.
- Support a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Accountable for influencing a “buy-in” mindset for all stakeholders with regards to brand DNA and culture.
You’re a passionate and energetic influencer, who’s curious and interested in new technologies and trends. You also are service and team oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset, live an active lifestyle and adhere to Lolë’s philosophy of “Live Out Loud Everyday” with:
- Ability to innovate, implement and align a new training curriculum.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in similar role (retail experience an asset).
- Successful completion of University degree in a related field.
- Superior organization skills and ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Superior work ethic, professionalism, dependability, reliability and ownership.
- Ability to make decisions, exercise judgment and take initiative in dealing with confidential information and/or in responding to inquiries.
- Flexible with ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, multitasking and dynamic environment.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills are required, excellent interpersonal and professional skills, ability to work with established teams.
- Advanced technical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- A motivated self-starter with a high energy level and highly collaborative.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and French.
If this description fits your profile, you are the person we need! Thank you for your interest. Only the selected candidates will be contacted.