GLOBAL COMMUNITY SPECIALIST
Lolë is seeking a Global Community Specialist to join our Brand Marketing team in the heart of the Old Port of Montreal.
Empowered by a progressive Senior Leadership Team, Lolë offers an inspiring, stimulating atmosphere and motivating challenges in a dynamic environment.
We are not like any other fashion company. Fashion, we believe, is the conveyor of our greater purpose of inspiring a life of well-being. Our collections are versatile and long-lasting, made to make people feel good, day and night, to work or to practice, year after year. We spread the word, we make wellbeing accessible to all not just a few. We gather communities by offering engaging experiences. We live life in color.
At Lolë, all share the same mindset and values:
- We embrace inclusivity and build local communities around wellness.
- We pioneer, we lead but we do not take ourselves too seriously.
- We make our own path and are bold enough to follow our dreams.
- We act conscientiously and encourage smart consumption.
If you also Live Out Loud Everyday, come join our team. The future is ours!
As the Global Community Specialist, you will work alongside an inclusive, hands on and collaborative, cross functional team whose mission is to bring to life Lolë’s brand expression through the power of community and human connection. You will be responsible for managing and developing three pillars within our Community ecosphere: 1) Global Ambassador Program 2) Community Engagement 3) Impact & Sustainability.
- Serve as the primary point person for all Community, Ambassador and Impact work
- Work cross-functionally with brand, PR, Retail and Digital to create and amplify our shared voice amongst the community; leveraging our brand ambassadors through strong activation programs and engagement opportunities
- Support our Marketing Manager on any planning, development and executional needs associated to our community initiatives and localized events
- Manage our Global Community inbox; handling any requests that flow through that channel, including partnership needs, activations, promo orders and ambassador requests
- Set clear program KPIs and engagement opportunities that ladder into our brand expression
- Manage all relationships as though they were your own; supporting any/all community and activation needs in which our ambassadors will take part in
- Serve as the key point person for all store managers and global brand ambassadors; liaison between their daily needs and monthly program requests
- Evaluate and implement a new Global standard for ambassador program enrollment; Grow and evolve the Global Yoga Ambassador program
- Identify new and creative ways in which we can leverage our current ambassador roster into the creation of authentic storytelling needs for social, PR, events and newsletters
- Manager our promo inventory; placing orders and fulfilling any outfitting needs for our ambassador, meet-up give-a-ways, community programs and/or activation needs
- Handle yearly ambassador contracts and own on-boarding initiative for new program members
IMPACT & SUSTAINABILITY:
- Lead all local impact initiatives; scaling our current Yellow Label program year over year, while implementing new opportunities for sustainable development
- Grow and scale our sustainability efforts; implementing new guest-facing opportunities (ex: upcycling used jeans, recycling yoga matts) while evaluating our current initiatives
- Identify new charitable organizations; creating a fix set of brand filters and program guidelines for new enrollment
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- You possess an entrepreneurial mindset; motivated by new ideas and innovation
- You communicate with honesty and kindness; creating the space for others to do the same
- You lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
- You understand the power of human connection and the ability it has to influence change
- You are well organized, self-motivated and eager to learn; adaptable to any new situation
- You are genuinely flexible and willing to take on new tasks regardless of role or title
- You have strong written and verbal skills in English
- Fluency in French an added bonus!
If this description fits your profile, you are the person we need! Thank you for your interest. Only the selected candidates will be contacted.