Warehouse ClerkJuly 26, 2019
Brand DirectorNovember 25, 2019
Empowered by a progressive Senior Leadership Team, Lolë offers an inspiring, stimulating atmosphere and motivating challenges in a dynamic environment.
We are not like any other fashion company. Fashion, we believe, is the conveyor of our greater purpose of inspiring a life of well-being. Our collections are versatile and long-lasting, made to make people feel good, day and night, to work or to practice, year after year. We spread the word and we make wellbeing accessible to all not just a few. We gather communities by offering engaging experiences. We live life in color.
At Lolë we all share the same mindset and values:
We embrace inclusivity and build local communities around wellness.
- We pioneer, we lead but we do not take ourselves too seriously.
- We make our own path and are bold enough to follow our dreams.
- We act conscientiously and encourage smart consumption.
- Manage incoming calls and e-mail requests by using Zendesk and Talkdesk system.
- Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues and Sales Reps as required.
- Maintain customers’ records by updating account information.
- Ensure accuracy of discounts, terms and pricing-based on customer orders and contracts.
- Process orders and RA requests in timely fashion.
- Have a good knowledge of product catalogue to service consumers / customers.
- Up sale through on-line chat, telephone or e-mails.
- Take the extra mile to engage with customers / consumers to develop a good professional relationship.
- College degree or 1-2 years experience as customer support or as a customer service representative.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication skills (writing & verbal) in English and French.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to stay calm and have good problem-solving skills when customers are stressed or upset.
- Knowledge of excel and Microsoft office.
- Familiar with Zendesk and Talkdesk systems is an asset.
- EDI knowledge is an asset.