Store & Community Manager (Montreal, QC)March 14, 2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our Head Office team located in Venice Beach!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the management of his client portfolios and the smooth operation of customer service. The chosen candidate will also respond to clients, sales representatives and consumers, about our products and services.
- Identifying and assessing Wholesale & Web customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Manage incoming calls & customer E-Mail requests.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Order and RA processing.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Generate sales leads through cold calls.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- EDI experience an asset
You are passionate, full of energy, living an active lifestyle and you adhere to Lolë’s philosophy “Live Out loud Everyday”.
You have a collegiate diploma in business or a related training with experience in a customer service position. You are autonomous and have strong team spirit & organizational skills? You are the person we are looking for!!
Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.