Warehouse clerkSeptember 28, 2018
CREDIT & COLLECTION AGENT
We are currently seeking a Credit & Collection Agent to join our team at the magnificent Château Viger, located in the heart of the Old Port of Montreal!
The Credit & Collection Agent ensures to provide exemplary customer service by solving account issues using both collection and technical skills. This position requires maintaining a high degree of collection goals and spreadsheet maintenance while working with other departments in regards of credit applications and account holds.
- Receive and process credit inquiries as needed.
- Review of all credit limits twice a year for all clients.
- Responsible for major accounts. Track overdue accounts and deductions made during payments.
- Analyze risk accounts for management on a monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance with payment terms.
- Account opening occasionally.
- Actively participate in meeting the objectives of the credit and accounts receivable department.
- Ensure good communication with all internal and external clients.
- Answer the phone on the common lines and take the messages regularly.
- Reconciliation of accounts, major accounts and internal accounts should be done on a weekly basis or as needed.
- Revise the delivery files and the on-hold boxes file at least twice a day in order to release orders related to the credit.
- Preparation of volume discount reports every 3 months for majors.
- Preparation of occasional reports as needed.
- Responsible for updating the table of authorized deductions / volume discounts according to the contractual agreements.
- Replacement of the supervisor during absence.
- Scan customer records in free time.
You are passionate, full of energy, living an active lifestyle and you adhere to Lolë’s philosophy “Live Out Loud Everyday”.
You have a degree in administration or finance along with 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position with experience in the B2B. You have an excellent knowledge of MS Excel, you are perfectly bilingual (both oral and written), have a good sense of priorities, organization and have a good team spirit? You are the person we are looking for!!
We thank you for your interest. Only the selected candidates will be contacted.