CANADA MARKETING MANAGER
Lolë is seeking a Canada Marketing Manager to join our team at the magnificent Château Viger located in the heart of the Old Port of Montreal.
Based on the belief that a different socio-economic model, more inspiring for society, is possible, Lolë has a unique soul, a unique atmosphere and offers stimulating challenges every day in a dynamic work environment.
We are not like any other fashion company. Fashion, we believe, is the conveyor of our greater purpose of inspiring a life of well-being. Our collections are versatile and long-lasting, made to make people feel good, day and night, to work or to practice, year after year. Spread the word, we make wellbeing accessible to all not just a few. We gather communities by offering engaging experiences. We live life in color.
At Lolë, all share the same mindset and values:
- We embrace inclusivity and build local communities around wellness.
- We pioneer, we lead but we do not take ourselves too seriously.
- We make our own path and are bold enough to follow our dreams.
- We act conscientiously and encourage smart consumption.
If you also Live Out Loud Everyday, come join our team.
The Canada Marketing Manager will be accountable for maximizing customer life time value in the Canadian market through all marketing levers and channels such as social media, influencers, local PR and paid media. In this role you will be in charge of increasing brand awareness, attracting new customers and driving engagement by defining and implementing a cohesive activation plan in line with global brand guidelines. This role will involve working closely with your counterparts in other markets and cross-functionally across Marketing, Sales, Retail and Product teams.
- Identify, segment and prioritize the best audiences to target.
- Deploy unique and successful campaigns to meet marketing goals consistently with brand guidelines and messaging.
- Define the right mix based on budget and goals. Optimize marketing spend to maximize return on investment.
- Drive lead generation campaigns.
- Define success Metrics, KPI’s and report performance analysis, ROI and insights.
- Partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Convey Lolë’s value proposition in a compelling and consistent way across platforms and touchpoints in order to connect the brand with the customer on an emotional level.
- Define and implement social media strategy for the main platforms.
- Manage and develop influencer strategy and local PR.
- Ensure the Brand Calendar is followed throughout the activation plan.
- Lead a team of 2-3 persons in their day-to-day activities.
- Improve current digital marketing processes to save time on day-to-day activities.
The chosen candidate will help grow the movement around our values: being good to yourself, to others and to the earth.
You’re a passionate and energetic influencer, who’s curious and interested in technologies and trends.
You also are service and team oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset, live an active lifestyle and adhere to Lolë’s philosophy of “Live Out loud Everyday”
- Bachelors Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years marketing experience with digital channels and experience in building a full-funnel strategy.
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Goal oriented with the ability to move quickly and easily between high level strategy and rolling up sleeves for execution.
- Previous people management experience.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing digital campaigns.
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Superior work ethic, professionalism, reliability and ownership.
- Flexible with ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, multitasking and dynamic environment.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and French.
If this description fits your profile, you are the person we need! Thank you for your interest. Only the selected candidates will be contacted.