If you are passionate about brand storytelling, if you are creative and customer oriented, if you like to bring new ideas and to challenge the status quo, if you believe in working as a team and thrive in a fun and collaborative environment, you just might be the missing piece to our incredible Lolë team. Being part of our team also means believing in our values of well-being and smart consumption and adopting them every day through individual and collective actions.
Coalision is seeking a Brand Director to join our team at the magnificent Château Viger, located in the heart of the Old Port of Montreal!
The Brand Manager will be in charge of defining, explaining and conveying our brand value proposition through an inspirational storytelling. The Brand Manager and his/her team will convey the brand messaging inside and outside the organization to make everybody knows who we are, what we stand for and what makes us different.
Empowered by a progressive Senior Leadership Team, Lolë offers an inspiring, stimulating atmosphere and motivating challenges in a dynamic environment.
We are not like any other fashion company. Fashion, we believe, is the conveyor of our greater purpose of inspiring a life of well-being. Our collections are versatile and long-lasting, made to make people feel good, day and night, to work or to practice, year after year. We spread the word and we make wellbeing accessible to all not just a few. We gather communities by offering engaging experiences. We live life in color.
At Lolë we all share the same mindset and values:
- We embrace inclusivity and build local communities around wellness.
- We pioneer, we lead but we do not take ourselves too seriously.
- We make our own path and are bold enough to follow our dreams.
- We act conscientiously and encourage smart consumption.
- Lead ongoing brand strategy including social media, PR, influencers, global events & partnerships, community and content creation.
- Strengthen Lolë’s value proposition (brand mission and values), refine the current brand strategic framework and develop a brand expression guide.
- Convey Lolë’s mission and values in a compelling and consistent way across channels and along the customer journey in collaboration with channels’ teams (ecommerce, retail and wholesale)
- Elevate the brand with premium and engaging content with a special focus on video, snackable content & images generated by influencers and ambassadors Work closely with the product team on product branding & marketing (fabric and product labelling, hangtag, packaging…)
- Expand brand awareness by increasing our social media audience, developing our influencers network in Canada, US and France, leading PR communication and redesigning our community strategy.
- Define Lolë’s global brand calendar initiatives with inputs and collaboration of product, retail, ecommerce and wholesale teams (such as Yellow Label initiative)
- Set, manage and track global platform brand objectives and KPI’S
- Manage the budget for all brand initiatives and /or global campaigns
- Manage a team of experts
- Bachelors Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of agency and/or brand marketing experience
- Passion for storytelling, photography and content
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills
- Goal oriented with the ability to move quickly and easily between high level strategy and rolling up sleeves for execution
- Entrepreneurial mindset; motivated by new ideas and innovation
- Previous people management experience
- Knowledge of consumer insights and market trends in the athleisure and outdoor space
- Experience working with a fashion/apparel brand is a plus
- Flexible with ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, multitasking and dynamic environment.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
Candidates are invited to submit their resume. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.